The story begins with simply a dream to highlight the importance of swimming and to demonstrate the proven ability of swimming to be a fascinating sport. The Rodney Heights Aquatic Centre has been the epitome of swimming on the island since 2000. We have maintained a high level of competence with regards Learn-to-swim and competitive swim programming.
The Centre works with public and private schools as well as a number of Non-profit organizations providing affordable and effective programs.
The Rodney Heights Aquatic Centre is dedicated to teaching members of the public to swim as well as promoting swimming related activities. Everything we do revolves around swimming which is why we are number one on the island in regards our level of swimming instruction and our pool facility.
Improving lives through aquatics, fitness and recreation.
To continuously excel in programming that improves health, safety and fitness for the people of Saint Lucia
To provide an environment that welcomes involvement and exceeds expectations.
Core Value Statements
- Our community focused instructional Learn to Swim program that teaches kids valuable life saving techniques.
- Our dedicated and highly trained staff who are committed to excel.
- Our After School Swim program that develops confidence and competency in the water
- Our recreational services that promote health and fitness in the community.
- Our vital partnerships by supporting joint ventures and sponsoring services.
Meet the Team
We have a team of dedicated personnel who are committed to assisting you in any way we can.
View our facebook page or contact us.