Independence Swim Meet
March 1 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
The St. Lucia Aquatics Federation (SLAF) extends to you our media partners, a cordial invitation to celebrate the 41st Anniversary of Independence at the Independence Swim Meet.
The meet will be sanctioned by St. Lucia Aquatics Federation in accordance with FINA Rules.
The competition course will be in the 8-lane 25-meter pool with Colorado Electronic Timing. Hy-Tek Software at the Rodney Heights Aquatic Center.
Entries for clubs must be made using the TM format and emailed to SLAF Tech VP email@example.com and Sue Dyson firstname.lastname@example.org
The following will apply to all entries:
1. There is no limit to the number of swimmers which your club can enter in an event, however, only the two highest placed swimmers will score team points.
2. There shall be neither substitutes nor alternatives in individual events.
3. Each Club may enter one team per relay event for points.
4. Swimmers may swim a maximum of THREE individual and ONE relay event.
5. Swimmers competing in relay events must be registered in the meet.
6. Heats will be announced according to the printed schedule and it will be ultimately the swimmers’ and their coaches’ responsibilities to ensure that the swimmer is at the starting block on time.
9. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
The age of the swimmer on December 31, 2019 will determine the age group that the swimmer is eligible to swim.